MyJio gives you everything you need to install Jio apps, manage your JioFi services, and stay on top of billing and account management.
One of the best features of MyJio is that if you have a JioSIM installed, you’ll be able to login without authenticating right away! You can even check your data usage (or usage of others on the same account!) and see all your calls, SMS, Wi-fi (JioFi) and Data.
Need to recharge your account or make a payment? You can do that with Myjio too! You’ll be able to make payments for your current device and other accounts, pull detailed account statements so you can stay on top of usage and more.
If you need help you can also check out a full knowledgebase or reach out to support and chat in real time.
Overall MyJio offers a lot of benefits for JioFi users that want to manage and recharge their accounts; do note that many users have complained of connectivity issues and Bharuch and Dahej, though!
- Install Jio Apps in One Click MyJio lets you install all your favorite Jio apps in one go, all without having to hop back and forth between the app and installer sites.
- Clip Coupons and Save JioFi often has exclusive promotions for users of their app, so keep on the lookout for coupons that can help you save as much as 30% off your next recharge!
- Track Account Usage, Manage Accounts and Devices Get access to advanced statistics and know when, where, and how much you’re spending on services on all your devices.
- Hit and Miss Connectivity Many users have complained about poor connectivity in Bharuch and Dahej, so be sure to check ahead to see how connectivity is in your locale.
- Check daily usage – Keep track of when your daily high speed data renews.
- Performance enhancement and bug fixes
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- RECEIVE_SMS: Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- SEND_SMS: Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS: Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT: This permission is no longer supported.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.